U

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

Thu, Sep 16, 2021 7:03 AM

Request for mobile recontract voucher

Hi, may I request for mobile recontract voucher as I have been a Starhub user for some time (along with broadband subscription). Currently I am eligible to recontract, but I do not see any vouchers reflected in my account being offered. Appreciate if you can look into my request and kindly consider. Thank you.

Carla_P

• 

5.4K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

1 m ago

Hi @user_80ad2e, warmest welcome to GreenR Community. We're happy to hear about your interest to recontract with us. Please refer to this thread to find out the information about our new recontract voucher scheme. Let me know if you have any clarification. Thanks!

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

1 m ago

Hi Carla, 

Following your link, even till last stage of reviewing my order, I do not see any vouchers available for selection. Can you please further advise and do let me know if you require my personal details for verification. 

Thank you. 

(edited)

Carla_P

• 

5.4K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

In this case, please contact our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below as we need to refer to your account details, which we don't have access here to further assist you. Thanks!

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started