U

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

Tue, May 4, 2021 5:06 AM

Remove TV Plan from Home Hub Plan

Hello, I have a HomeHub Plus plan. I don't use the TV Services anymore and would like to change it to a Broadband plan (1Gbps) only. I don't need new equipment and will return the TV Set-to-box. How can I do that? Thanks, Pedro.

Responses

Accepted Solution

Carla_P

• 

4.3K Messages

• 

2.1K Points

15 d ago

Hi @user_fad1b5, we're sorry to hear about your decision to terminate your HomeHub Plus service. To do so, please visit  any of the 4 StarHub Main Shops (Plaza Singapura, Jurong Point, Nex and Tampines) and return the following equipment: 

• StarHubTV+ Box
  • Power Cord/Adapter for Set-Top Box
  • Remote Control

Please inform the customer service who will assist you that you will terminate your HomeHub service but will retain the broadband service. Moreover, let me share that you will incur an early termination charge if you have an ongoing contract. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

15 d ago

Thank you for your help!

Carla_P

• 

4.3K Messages

• 

2.1K Points

No problem. Have a nice day!

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started