U

4 Messages

• 

4 Points

Thu, Jun 24, 2021 7:13 AM

Recurring bill payment

I have two numbers (CIS plan) under the same StarHub account.

Is there a way to set up separate recurring bill payment for each number? 

Right now I am paying the bill via credit card for both numbers. 

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

4 m ago

Hi @user_e857fa, warmest welcome to GreenR Community. Yes, you may change your recurring credit card payment. Please refer to this guide on the process of changing your credit card payment.

4 Messages

• 

4 Points

Thanks for the guide. But I’m trying to split up my bill payment for two different numbers. Not change bill payment method. Right now my monthly bill for two numbers is paid by one credit card. I want to pay the bill for both numbers with two different credit cards. Pls advise?

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

Are the two numbers you own in the same billing account? If not, the guide will help you change/update the credit card you're using for the billing account. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

4 Messages

• 

4 Points

Yes they are in the same billing account. But I would like to separate them into two billing accounts.  

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

All right. We recommend that you contact our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below to request the separation of your account. Moreover, you may also refer to this guide on the process of separation of accounts.  

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started