U

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

Thu, Aug 19, 2021 7:03 AM

Recontract voucher

Hello , my mobile contract is up for renewal . Is it possible to check if I am eligible for a recontract voucher . I have been with StarHub for nearly 11 years 

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

2 m ago

Hi @user_cb1234, warmest welcome to GreenR Community! We're happy to learn about your interest to recontract with us. Let me share that we now have a new Recontract Voucher scheme wherein the Recontract Voucher will no longer have an expiry date so you can use them anytime you want on your preferred handset. You will only see the recontract voucher after selecting the eligible line to recontract. See sample screenshot below:

Moreover, the value of the voucher will be rewarded according to the tier of the mobile plan you will sign up for – the higher the tier of the mobile plan, the higher the voucher value. For example, if you are currently on a $50 2-year plan and decide to recontract to a Mobile+ $95 2-year plan, you will enjoy a $100 voucher instead of the current $50.

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

@Carla_P thank you Carla , are the vouchers only available for recontract info online or I am able to use those when I recontract directly at StarHub store 

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

We are encouraging our customer to recontract Online so you can stack the recontract voucher with the ongoing online promotions. Moreover, promotions and pricing may differ between Online Store and Shops while some promotions are exclusive to Online Store. Thus, to enjoy or avail of these Online Store promotions, we recommended to recontract Online. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started