hockster's profile

Honored Commentator

• 

10 Messages

Wed, Apr 16, 2014 8:00 PM

Possible for existing subscriber to switch set up box from Cisco 4586DVB to new Samsung GX-SH530SF?

Hi,

Is it possible for an existing cable tv subscriber to switch their set up box from Cisco 4586DVB to the new Samsung GX-SH530SF?

Will there be any charges involved and what are the procedures for switching?

Thanks!

KaiBoon

StarHub Prepaid

• 

9K Messages

• 

5 Points

8年前

You don't have to do any swapping of boxes. You can enjoy the same features on both devices Smiley Happy

Honored Commentator

• 

10 Messages

8年前

I understand that there are features on the Samsung setup box that is not available on the Cisco one. Such external HD support for recording, according to the StarHub website.

If I would to swap anyway, is there anyway to do it? Any charges involved?

Thanks!
KaiBoon

StarHub Prepaid

• 

9K Messages

• 

5 Points

8年前

Once available for swapping, we will let our customers know about it. Don't worry.

KaiBoon

StarHub Prepaid

• 

9K Messages

• 

5 Points

8年前

?It is not available for existing customers to do any swapping at this point in time.

Honored Commentator

• 

10 Messages

8年前

Hi KaiBoon,

Thanks for replying. I thought it is kind of strange that StarHub would advertise about the Samsung box on StarHub channels where only subscribers can see. One would naturally assume that this message is for us n that we can swap the boxes.
KaiBoon

StarHub Prepaid

• 

9K Messages

• 

5 Points

8年前

Smiley Happy

Honored Commentator

• 

10 Messages

8年前

Thanks. Looking to swap the setup n use the new features.
sam75

Valued Contributor

• 

11 Messages

8年前

I just swapped by box on sunday. No need to pay. Bring in the cables given by starhub. No need to bring remote control as new box uses the same. 

Get Started

Get Started