U

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

Wed, Sep 8, 2021 9:38 AM

Phone not working

Hello, when I insert my Sim card into my galaxy note 9 it doesn't work. I already replaced my Sim card at starhub but it still doesn't work. I tired placing my Sim card in other phones and it works from there.

Is there a starhub technician I can contact? 

Carla_P

• 

5.4K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

1 m ago

Hi @user_f958f0, I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. Have you tried to insert another SIM Card in your Galaxy Note 9 to see if the issue persists since you've mentioned your StarHub SIM Card works with other phones. 

For further technical assistance, you may contact our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below. 

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

@Carla_P hello, as stated above, I have already tried and the sim card works. It's just the phone problem so I'm wondering how to fix it. 

Carla_P

• 

5.4K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

I was referring to insert a different SIM Card to your Galaxy Note 9. Anyway, please contact our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below as this will require further technical assistance. Thank you. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started