B

3 Messages

• 

2 Points

Tue, Mar 2, 2021 1:19 AM

Payment

I have already make payment for my bilis but I my network still down. Should I wait 2-3working days for my network to be up.

I need it urgently.

Please advise

3 Messages

• 

2 Points

8 m ago

I have already make payment for my bilis but my there is still no network on my phone. Should I wait 2-3working days for my network to be up.

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Payment
Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

Hi @Bellalunu13, thank you for advising us of your payment. Please be informed that it usually takes up to 3 working days for your payment to be posted on our system. You may check the posting of your payment on My StarHub App. However, you can expedite the reconnection by messaging our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger. Please refer here for more information. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

17 Messages

• 

12 Points

Most successful bill payment will update into your StarHub account the next day, depends on payment platform you used to pay bill.

Suggest to make bill payment in advance to allow enough time for processing and posting of payment into your account.

For more details, please refer Payment FAQ at https://www.starhub.com/personal/support/article.html?id=WsaSK4LtOA3Uci9uH6XFW8 

Get Started

Get Started