L

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

Thu, Dec 3, 2020 7:55 AM

Numbershare VAS on Apple Watch SE

customer service and service line don’t know what they are doing, all they can say is I am sorry I will escalate issue to backend team and call you by today. Yup, I waited like a fool. Not even courtesy to update until I called back they answered technical team still under investigation. And now I have to wait for 3 more working days. Then I asked, should I be on 24 hours looking at my phone waiting for the call then? What if I missed the call? They tell me to call back this number which is bs I probably need to wait few more days. Looking at all these post, I am now very uncertain even if the technical team would call me, the issue will be fixed.. because it seems like there’s no solution and I tried everything possible. Please.. for goodness sake update us what is going on please. I signed StarHub contract not even a week.. I feel like I’m wasting my money please help.

Responses

Carla_P

• 

4.9K Messages

• 

2.6K Points

8 m ago

Hi @LowellTan, apologies for the inconvenience this has caused. We understand that you are frustrated about the issue you're encountering with the NumberShare VAS. Please know it's not our intention to make things difficult for you. I'd be glad to assist you, however, I don't have access to check your account details here in the Community to give you further updates regarding your concern. With that being said, please get in touch with our Customer Care  Support via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link. Thank you. 

14 Messages

• 

14 Points

8 m ago

I started thread to tally number of users facing this issue hoping we can get sufficient critical mass for some actions to be taken instead of getting led around in cycles of sub/resub.

numbershare-and-apple-watch

Get Started

Get Started