L

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

Tue, Oct 27, 2020 5:29 AM

Numbershare on Apple Watch issues - help!!

I have been having issues with my Numbershare on my new Apple Watch.
- Initially, I could not enable Mobile Service on the Watch app of my iPhone. Kept getting the message that “Your mobile plan is not compatible with NumberShare” Found out that it was due to my multi-sim service which I cancelled.

- When it still don’t work, I was advised that I had to sign up for another functionality (can’t recall what that was but the cust service rep said it’s free and required for Numbershare to work)

- When I managed to enable mobile service on my Watch App, I thought that was it! Unfortunately, my watch did not have cellular service though.

- I was advised by another cust service rep to unpair and re-pair my watch and phone which I did. This time, I could not enable my mobile service and got back the “your mobile plan is not compatible with Numbershare” message all over again

- Called into Starhub twice and was promised that someone from the technical team will call me. No one did.

- Today tried again to enable Numbershare and got the “oops! You have already subscribed to Numbershare service blah blah “

seriously what is going on guys? And what’s with the poor service and broken assurances of callback??

Apple IPhone XS Max

software 14.01

Apple Watch OS6

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

1 y ago

Hi @Luckylark, sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please know it's not our intention to make things difficult for you. You may refer here to find out what you need to do based on the error message you received. If the issue persists, please reach out to my colleagues via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below so they can escalate it to the relevant team. Thanks!

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

Hey Carla

Yes, I believe it is not Starhub’s intention to inconvenience me but since you guys are a telecommunications company.... then, perhaps you should better communicate with intent.

I am not sure if this is obvious but I am really frustrated and at my wits end. After calling about 8-10x on different occasions and picking up bits and pieces of information about why Numbershare is not working, I am starting to think if using this service should be this difficult.

Ps: I have already gone to the link you provided before typing out my first post. The issue is still unresolved. 

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

We're genuinely sorry for this. You may also refer to this thread to find out how other customers were able to solve this issue. Thanks!

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

1 Message

• 

1 Point

Hi, I’m having this issue now too. If this issue has been occurring for so many users, why can’t Starhub do something on their end to prevent this? It’s a waste of our time.

I just called 1633 and was told the tech side will

get back to me within a week but it is not guaranteed the prob will be resolved. This is so frustrating!

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

Hi @Sher, sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. As per the instructions from our Tech Support they'll get back to you within a week. In case, you didn't receive any callback, please get in touch with our Customer Care Support Team via Facebook Messenger so they could escalate your concern. Thank you. 

~ Carla

Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.

8 Messages

• 

8 Points

1 y ago

I can totally relate to this, i've called numerous times regarding my Apple Watch 6. Cant even get NumberShare to work with my Iphone 11 Pro, and they cancelled my subscription to get me to try to resubscribe.  I received the notification on SMS that the service was terminated, but lo and behold when i tried to RE APPLY on my Apple Watch having to reset my watch the error message "It seems we are still in the process of fulfilling previous requests on your mobile number. Please check back later."

And when i called the customer service person they said i have to wait 1 hour for the deactivation to be completed and YET its been 3 hours and still no go.  Different jokers telling me different things, but all say they have "escalated" to technical support that till now i have not heard from. 

Such a disappointment being a long time Starhub patron.  

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

Hi @joelseah, we're genuinely sorry to hear about this. Please know it's not our intention to make things difficult for you. You may refer to @SamSY's response here to find out how he was able to resolve your concern. 

(edited)

~ Carla

8 Messages

• 

8 Points

I've tried what he tried. Changed my sim card, still doesnt work.

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

In this case, please send a message to our Customer Support Team via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below so they could escalate your concern to the relevant team. Thanks. 

~ Carla

14 Messages

• 

14 Points

@joelseah at least they get to you within 3 hours. They told me 24hours each time I cancel or apply. 

SamSY

Trusted Commentator

• 

12 Messages

• 

4 Points

10 m ago

@Carla_P

I has this issue 2 months back when I changed to AW6. After much resubscribing, re-pairing and changing of SIM card and finally work. Recently when I changed iphone, this same issue recur. After 5 days of exchanges via FB Messenger remains unresolved.
I  tried resubscribing this afternoon. Completed the necessary steps pending the final StarHub SMS confirmation, yet to receive this SMS confirmation after 2 hours. 
I understand you’re moderating this forum, looking at the number of forum users with similar issue, Starhub Management & Tech Team really need to sort this out. 

14 Messages

• 

14 Points

10 m ago

I started thread to tally number of users facing this issue hoping we can get sufficient critical mass for some actions to be taken instead of getting led around in cycles of sub/resub.

numbershare-and-apple-watch

Get Started

Get Started