mrshankarr's profile

Esteemed Commentator

• 

6 Messages

• 

2 Points

Sun, Sep 27, 2020 12:07 AM

New Starhub TV Android box issue

Hi i just got my New Starhub Tv+ box. After watch once I switch Off and ON next time my TV screen blackout. Nothing can see. Once I switch off box and remove plug only can see again programs. I have exchanged one box but I think apps and Live TV all crashing. Don't know what to do. I have checked all cables including HDMI cables. All looks ok. My TV is SONY LED TV in good working condition. Until last week uaed with Starhub Fiber box no issues. Anyone can advice. Thanks 

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

1 y ago

Hi @mrshankarr, apologies for the inconvenience this has caused. Have you tried to reboot both your ONT and StarHub TV+ Box to check if the issue persists? Moreover, please ensure that the HDMI source on your TV is selected correctly and your StarHub TV+ Box is powered on. Try to disconnect the HDMI cable and reconnect to try again. If the issue persists, try to connect using another HDMI cable to determine if it is a faulty cable issue or attempt to switch to another HDMI port on your TV set.

If your TV supports HDMI-CEC, you may need to disable this function in your TV settings. Please refer to your TV manufacturer guide on how to disable HDMI-CEC in your TV settings.

7 Messages

• 

6 Points

5 m ago

I had a similar issue and eventually used the hdmi cable provided along with the android box and that seems to have solved the problem.

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

We're glad to hear that your issue has been resolved. Have a nice day!

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started