Skip to main content
S

1 Message

• 

1 Point

Tue, Dec 1, 2020 2:02 PM

New fibre broadband installation

Hi, I registered for a new fibre broadband line last Thursday.  Received an email that someone will call me within 48 hours.  Today is already Tuesday and yet to receive any call.  Called 1630 and 1633 can’t assess as my mobile and nric is not valid as account yet be set up.  Called hotline waited for an hour to no avail.  This is bad - can someone called me now?  I need settle this ASAP! 

Responses

Carla_P

• 

3.5K Messages

• 

1.5K Points

3 months ago

Hi @Stevengoh0707, warmest welcome to GreenR Community! We're sorry to hear about the delayed installation of your fibre broadband. I'd be glad to assist you, however, I don't have access to check your account details here to provide you with updates. With that being said, may I trouble you to get in touch with our Customer Support Team via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below? Thank you. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

1 Message

• 

1 Point

3 months ago

Hi, man; Have you received any responses? I have the similar issue.

Valued Commentator

• 

9 Messages

• 

7 Points

You have to raise your voice, be firm and ask to speak to the manager or team lead.

Let them know the installation is overdue and you won’t wait for 48h. In any case nobody would call you.

(edited)

Carla_P

• 

3.5K Messages

• 

1.5K Points

Hi @zhouzhiqiang0902, sorry for the delay in the installation of your fibre broadband. Just to check, if the installation had been rescheduled or the installation is done already?

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started