Azaman's profile

Respected Advocate

• 

238 Messages

Thu, Apr 11, 2013 5:00 PM

MORE CUSTOMERS TERMINATE TV SVC.

Why STARHUB Losing More Customers To it's CableTv SVC?BUSSINESS Report YR 2012 stated More Than 9000 STARHUB Cable Tv Customers Terminate To it's Cable Tv SVC!STARHUB Need to change ,improved and do the price revision charge to it's CableTv Customers especially better package discount to STARHUB Loyal Customers If STARHUB want to prevent losing More Customers year to come!Regards Azaman Janatn.

Hubbernauts

• 

152 Messages

• 

8 Points

9 y ago

Starhub should have obtained systematically, the survey result on customer feedbacks for their TV Service Quality.
This should have been done on a yearly basis.
Starhub should have analysed the result and made improvements on the areas that have low score from the survey.

So why still losing customers ?
Azaman

Respected Advocate

• 

238 Messages

9 y ago

Hi Ham Peng Kuang;Thanks for your time to reply my feedback.I'm fully strong supporter in  what ever Starhub  products and svcs,It's Time Starhub Upper Management to Wake-Up!Don't Let Other Telcos to Overcome STARHUB.Key Point To Starhub Managements Don't ever Forget Your Loyal Customers ,While Starhub try to get more Profits from the New  Subriiber Customers!!!Perhaps STARHUB CEO Take Note and Action with my feedback.By The WAY ....What Next STARHUB?Regards AZAMAN JANTAN.

Azaman

Respected Advocate

• 

238 Messages

9 y ago

HI Ham Penguin Kuang,
What Nexx?will STARHUB Be Losing More Fiber Broadband Customers for TIS year BUSSINESS Focus?I Notice that a lots of Feedback Problem Issue to TIS Fibre Networks! from It's Customers.What Your Opinion?Regards Azaman JANTAN.

Hubbernauts

• 

152 Messages

• 

8 Points

9 y ago

Correction. Republic Fibre line is running without stoppage or pause. Smooth viewing.

Hubbernauts

• 

152 Messages

• 

8 Points

9 y ago

I am currently using the Starhub cable at 50 Mbps and the Republic Fibre line at 100 Mbps.
I stream movie using my Ipad 4 or iPhone 5 to my Full HD TV via the Apple TV wireless device.
I am happy with the Republic Firbe line. Smooth viewing with stopping or buffering.

The Starhub 50 Mbps cable line is not adequate for movie viewing.
I do get stop and or pause sometimes.

I am planning to upgrade the Starhub cable line to Starhub Firbe line at 100 Mbps or 150 Mbps at promotion rate.
Azaman

Respected Advocate

• 

238 Messages

9 y ago

HI HAM PENG KUANG,
THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR OPINION TO ME AND OTHERS STARHUB COMMUNITY REGARDING FOR SMOOTH USAGE SURFING FIBRE BROADBAND CHOICE.HOW ABOUT SINGTEL OR VIEWQWEST FIBRE BROADBAND NETWORKS?REGARDS AZAMAN JANTAN.

Hubbernauts

• 

152 Messages

• 

8 Points

9 y ago

Go for the best promotion rate.
Try for 1 year contract first.
Go for free installation ( worth s$250 )
And Wifi Router ( worth S$ 100)

All fibre lines should be OK for home use.

Hubbernauts

• 

152 Messages

• 

8 Points

9 y ago

Hi Azaman,

If you were delighted with my response and suggestions, please press Kudos.

Thks. Best Rgds

Ham

Azaman

Respected Advocate

• 

238 Messages

9 y ago

HELLO HAM PENG KUANG,
Thanks for you'r adVice.I Truthly Appreciate it.Have a good Day.Regards Azaman JANTAN.
Azaman

Respected Advocate

• 

238 Messages

9 y ago

HI HAM PENG KUANG AND STARHUB,
WHAT NEXT STARHUB?WHAT NECESSARY PRIOR ACTION STARHUB WILL DO OR TAKE ACTION TO PREVENT LOSING MORE CUSTOMERS ON IT'S CABLE TV NETWORK AND FIBRE NETWORKS PLATFORM?SINCE TIS RECENTLY ALOT'S OFF FEEDBACK PROBLEMS FROM STARHUB CABLE TV AND IT'S FIBRE BROADBAND SVCS?REGARDS AZAMAN JANTAN.

Hubbernauts

• 

152 Messages

• 

8 Points

9 y ago

Any body from Starhub staff can answer Azaman request ?
Azaman

Respected Advocate

• 

238 Messages

8 y ago

HI HAM PENG KUANG,
I STILL WAITING FROM STARHUB STAFF FOR REPLY?PERHAPS STARHUB CEO CAN ANSWER MY QUESTION?BY THE WAY SINGTEL N M1 SPEEDY COVERING IT'S 4G NETWORKS.WHY STARHUB TILL NOW ONLY COVER 60%ON IT'S 4G NETWORK? MOST OR STARHUB MOBILE USER VERY DISSATISFIED WITH 3G NETWORK COVERAGE TIS FEW MONTHS FEEDBACK.REGARDS AZAMAN JANTAN.

Get Started

Get Started