Skip to main content
G

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

Sun, Jan 10, 2021 4:30 PM

Last watched episode

Would like to check any way to ‘remember’ the last viewed episode? For e.g. the vod channels like 860 857? I’m using the fibre tv setup currently.

The previous interface was list view and those viewed episode titles are greyed out. Now that it has changed to the tiled view, I can’t seem to remember which episode I stopped at after taking a break for a few days. Lol 

Responses

Accepted Solution

Carla_P

• 

3.6K Messages

• 

1.5K Points

2 months ago

Hi @Giddee, warmest welcome to GreenR Community. If you wish to switch back to the original text interface, please press MENU > Navigate to Settings > General Settings > On Demand Channel Display > Change “Poster” to “Text” and press BACK / EXIT to save.

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

Great! That solves it. Thanks for the solution! 

Carla_P

• 

3.6K Messages

• 

1.5K Points

No problem. Glad I was able to help you. 😃

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started