KWSW83's profile

New Commentator

• 

6 Messages

• 

5 Points

Mon, Jan 4, 2021 12:55 AM

Is the Starhub TV+ app available on Apple TV?

I would like to find out if the Starhub TV+ app is available on Apple TV?

I find the current Starhub Android TV box rather underwhelming and restrictive, and would prefer to use something better like the Apple TV.

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

10 m ago

Hi @KWSW83, unfortunately, the StarHub TV+ app is only available on Appstore and Google Playstore. Just to check, what issues are you experiencing while using your StarHub TV+ Box? 

New Commentator

• 

6 Messages

• 

5 Points

Using the StarHub TV+ Box for local free to air channels means I am limited to either the linksys or nokia routers from Starhub which is not idea in my usage requirements.

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

Currently, free-to-air channels can only be watched with the use of StarHub TV+ Box and StarHub Broadband connection along with a compatible router such as the Nokia Beacon 1 and Linksys Routers (EA7500/EA8100). Don't worry, we're continuing to work to have more compatible routers to watch free-to-air channels. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Esteemed Commentator

• 

6 Messages

• 

1 Point

2 m ago

When is the Apple TV app coming to StarHub ? Singtel already has cast app and Singtel tv go app for Apple TV why not StarHub ?

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

Hi @deeepraveen, unfortunately, we don't have any information when/if the StarHub TV+ App will be available on Apple TV. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started