X

191 Messages

• 

189 Points

Fri, May 21, 2021 1:23 PM

Is reporting tv+ box bugs and glitches possible?

So far, I found some issues with the tv+ box. But unfortunately, these issues appears to have existed for a while and was wondering if they are aware of it.

Reporting these issues will certainly improve the overall service.

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

5 m ago

Hi @Xillvion, we highly encourage our customers to report to us the issues they encounter so we can make the necessary steps to resolve them and report them to the relevant team. Just to check, what issues, have you been encountering? 

191 Messages

• 

189 Points

Android TV UI breaks sometimes, standby mode breaks system sound effects, channel number on the top right gets stuck sometimes, tuning into channel 5 has a different loading animation and tries to buy a tv+ pass sometimes, channels getting refetched sometimes, watch now button missing due to all channels appearing as unknown because the launcher won't fully refresh even after getting full internet access, or some channels just say unknown or the channel name, volume bar says it's muted but there's sound going.

There's likely more but this is so far what I found with the box.

(edited)

191 Messages

• 

189 Points

@Carla_P By the way, it's just mostly software issues, nothing wrong with the hardware itself, needs more optimisation.

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

Alright. We'll share this with our product team so they could take note of these issues to improve our product. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

191 Messages

• 

189 Points

@Carla_P Just found out, if I don't go back to the home page (leaving it at any live tv channels) and put the tv+ box on standby mode for a few minutes or hours, the ui actually breaks, but live tv channels will still continue to work, even changing channels works, just without the ui.

Something to do with the firmware.

(edited)

Get Started

Get Started