U

1 Message

• 

1 Point

Tue, Apr 13, 2021 6:46 PM

iPhone Unlock help needed

I have moved from Singapore to the USA and cannot use my iPhone XS on a US carrier as the phone is locked. Trying to call the StarHub customer service hotline does not help as the menu does not allow for this service and speaking to a representative is proving impossible. Very frustrating!!

I have model and IMEI numbers to support the unlock.

Please help!!

Responses

Carla_P

• 

4.6K Messages

• 

2.4K Points

2 m ago

Hi @user_be179e, warmest welcome to GreenR Community. Please allow me to clarify that handsets purchased from StarHub are not SIM-locked. Moreover, there's a regulation by IDA stating that local telcos are not allowed to lock the phones to their network. You might want to seek help from Apple instead. 

You may also refer to this thread with comments from other StarHub mobile subscribers. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

1 Message

• 

1 Point

I am also facing similar issue. Mm sim 1 not allowed on samsung galaxy note 20 ultra. I am trying to use India sim in Singapore.

Carla_P

• 

4.6K Messages

• 

2.4K Points

Hi @user_24072f, I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. Please contact our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below for further assistance. Thank you. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started