Kian_Phua's profile

Senior Contributor

• 

13 Messages

Tue, Sep 17, 2019 8:00 PM

iPhone 11 Pro Max pre-order

On behalf of my wife (which is currently very disappointed with starhub service and ethic)

Hi Starhub,
I have been trying to place a pre-order for a 512GB Midnight Green iPhone Max pro since the launch day to no avail. The page will forever get stuck at order/cart page and the order cannot be completed. Then I have been trying to call the contact centre umpteen times since then and no matter what, my hub ID account does not seem to function properly. So on 15 September 2019 3:29pm, I received a call from Starhub agent who has promised me that they will make an exception and process my preorder at the backend and they will keep a 512GB midnight green iphone max pro for me. Subsequently, they mentioned for us to fill up a form which my husband refused to and then they mentioned that they will check and update us on our preorder. Since then, I have not heard from Starhub and whenever I try to call for a status update, every agent will tell me to wait for a call from the sales team. Just today, I have an update from a call centre agent that the 512GB midnight green iphone pro max is now oos. So may I know what is happening and what about the promise that has been made to us on the exceptional handing? I dont think we should be penalized for a rechnical glitch on starhub's preorder website and on my hub id account,. And all of a sudden, we no longer have the exceptional handing on our case as promised by the previous agent. If nothing is done, I will have to lodge this as an official complaint and I would request for all the taped conversations that had been taken place over the past few days to be reviewed to find out what exactly has happened along the way.

StarHub

Customer Service

• 

397 Messages

2年前

Hello Kian_Phua,

Thanks for contacting us. As this requires us to refer to your account details, we are unable to assist you here on StarHub Community. Please direct your query over to Facebook private message (http://m.me/starhub) or Twitter Direct Message (https://twitter.com/StarHubCares) so that we can log a case for you and respond to you there.

-Hazel

Get Started

Get Started