Skip to main content
Buzzed

Honored Contributor

• 

37 Messages

Sat, Jul 28, 2018 12:00 PM

Image quality lacking compared to cable

I just moved onto the fibre tv service from cable. The image quality has taken a drastic dip. Even Netflix looks crappy and I can compare it directly with my Apple TV, a world of difference.

I suspect the bitrate has been seriously hammered down. Heck, it’s obvious. Can anything be done? Cable actually looked so much better. And before you ask, yes I have restarted the box, checked the cables, restart the tv, started a forest fire, sacrificed a chicken, ate the chicken, brewed my own beer... yet the image still looks like the bitrate is seriously gimped. 

Responses

Buzzed

Honored Contributor

• 

37 Messages

2 years ago

Still waiting. 

Buzzed

Honored Contributor

• 

37 Messages

2 years ago

Why don’t you just read the post? How many times you all want me to keep sending you all PM? Then someone different answers each time, go through a lot of steps but bottom line, no resolution of the issue. 

I will send yet another PM since you asked. This will be regarding getting a waiver considering how you all have handled the issue and untill the issue is resolved. 

Or you can answer to anyone of the many PMs I’ve already sent. 

Read that. 

Amy_Law

Alumni (Retired)

• 

3.3K Messages

2 years ago

We've replied you on another thread. Please reply us via PM for dedicated assistance in future regarding your services. 

- Amy
harky

Honored Contributor

• 

74 Messages

2 years ago

so problem solve a not???

Trusted Commentator

• 

7 Messages

2 years ago

Image is slightly better after the switch to older set top box.

debbiefa

Community Manager

• 

842 Messages

2 years ago

Hi Apyock, thank you for the update. If you require further assistance, PM us with your details, via https://bit.ly/2S5w5qq   

========================================
Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

Has someone helped you?
Say thanks by liking the post.

Has your post been solved?
Let others know by marking the post using the "Accept as Solution" button.

Home is where the ♥ is

Get Started

Get Started