Skip to main content

Valued Commentator

• 

2 Messages

Sat, Nov 30, 2019 8:00 PM

Huawei P30 Pro Screen Cracked

Hi All,

Need advice on my 3 months old Huawei P30 Pro with cracked screen. I'm covered under Starhub Smart Support, should i just claim for phone swap? Thank you.

Responses

Carla_P

• 

3.2K Messages

• 

1.2K Points

a year ago

I would definitely get a phone swap if I'm covered under StarHub SmartSupport instead of getting my phone serviced in a service centre wherein I would have to pay a certain fee to get my phone's screen fixed. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Valued Commentator

• 

2 Messages

a year ago

Hi Carla, thanks for your advise. I think i'll hold on to it for the time being as i was told i'll be getting a refurbish set that might be older with other fault(s).. Thanks.
Carla_P

• 

3.2K Messages

• 

1.2K Points

a year ago

I get your point if I'll be getting an older phone it won't be worth it. But, are you aware that we can offer you the option to wait for up to 30 days for your device (same make, model, and colour as your current device) to be available. And there will be a 6-month warranty for the device against manufacturer malfunctions and defects with SmartSupport service. 

~ Carla

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started