HTC 10

Will starhub be bringing in HTC 10?

Responses

Santosh Rai

Alumni (Retired)

• 

1.2K Messages

4 years ago

Hi @Exaita, We currently do not have any information available with regards to HTC 10 launch in Singapore. Once the detail is available we will update this thread. Thanks

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!

Exaita

Honored Contributor

• 

29 Messages

4 years ago

Hi, thank you for the reply

Senior Commentator

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

How about now? HTC 10 is selling on Lazada. Supposed to be available to telcos after Aug 9 0r 14? Is this true?

Ng Wei Hao

Alumni (Retired)

• 

269 Messages

4 years ago

Hi Nerdybeng, 

As of now we currently we do not have information regarding the availability of HTC10. 

However once the stocks are in they will be made available at our Online Store here.

Thank You Smiley Happy

Valued Commentator

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Hi, are there any updates on the carrying of HTC 10 by Starhub?

Santosh Rai

Alumni (Retired)

• 

1.2K Messages

4 years ago

Hi @durianpancakes

We still do not have any information on HTC 10 device launch date Smiley Sad

Once the device is launched, it will be available via www.starhub.com/store

Thanks

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!

Valued Commentator

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Hi, thank you for your reply. Does that mean Starhub will be carrying the device?

Jolene_L

Community Relationship Manager

• 

985 Messages

4 years ago

Hi @durianpancakes, we're unable to comment on this at the moment, rest assured that we will let everyone know as soon as it is made available. Hang in there Smiley Happy 

-Jolene 

For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.

For urgent matters regarding the safety of our members or the security of the platform, please email us at community@starhub.com.

Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Senior Commentator

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

HTC 10 is already available in Singtel and M1. 

Oh no wait, not anymore, cos you know what, they're all SOLD OUT!

Why is Starhub the only telco not carrying it?

If you're adamant not to carry it, please just let us know, and stop giving this "we don't know anything", "we cannot comment" type of reply. 

New Commentator

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Any further news on this? Been waiting for a looooong time

Senior Commentator

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

Don't wait any more lah, they obsviously have no intention of selling any more HTC phones. If you die die want to stick with Starhub, then recontract with an iPhone and sell it, then buy HTC 10 from Lazada. I made a $1000+ profit from selling a iPhone 7 plus, then got HTC 10 for $698 after $100 Lazada discount. Just watch out for Lazada promos. In essence, got HTC 10 at -$300+.

Get Started

Get Started