Y

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

Thu, Nov 12, 2020 3:29 PM

HELP

Hi, I have placed an order (order no. CR20111240923) yesterday, for recontracting my mobile. However, I have chosen the wrong plan and would like to change it. Is that possible? Please help with this... 

Responses

Carla_P

• 

5.2K Messages

• 

3K Points

10 m ago

Hi @ywn, warmest welcome to GreenR Community. Thanks for your continued support and loyalty to StarHub. Unfortunately, once the order has been submitted, we can't make any further changes. But, since this is a recontract line, you may get in touch with my colleagues via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below to request to change the plan. Do note that this is subject to approval. Thank you. 

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

I have written an email to StarHub regarding this as your Customer Service team on Facebook Messenger is of no help at all. In the mean time, could I request to delay the scheduled delivery while I wait for a response to my email from your team? 

Carla_P

• 

5.2K Messages

• 

3K Points

Alternatively, you may also send us a direct message on Twitter. Moreover, please refer to this self-help article on how to reschedule your mobile delivery

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started