odietan's profile

Honored Commentator

• 

12 Messages

• 

2 Points

Wed, Dec 2, 2020 11:00 AM

Harassment from Starhub Sales Dept

hi starhub, your salesperson from number 68052440 have been calling me repeatably even thought i tell him im not interested in the new offer. This is not the 1st time they call for the past few weeks but today is the worst during the 1st call. i repeatably told him i am not interested in the new promotion or offer and i am still consideration if i like to renew with starhub and will go down to the shop if i decide to renew. he refuse to put down the phone and keep forcefully wanted me to listen what he got to say and i keep telling him i am not interested and i have to cut his line as he refuse to take NO for an answer. Then he call me again and refuse to put down the phone and once again he force me to cut off the line. And he continue to call me which i dont pick up the phone.

Is this starhub new method of harassing customer to force them into taking the offer? He is making me very uncomfortable and fearing what he might do as the salesperson who have my information and address.

Responses

Carla_P

• 

5.2K Messages

• 

3K Points

10 m ago

Hi @odietan, we're genuinely sorry to hear that you've felt harassed from the calls by our Sales agent. Do you happen to remember the name of the agent, so we can raise this to the relevant team? Rest assured that your complaint will be shared with the relevant parties. Thank you for your understanding. 

1 Message

• 

1 Point

3 m ago

I have faced similar sales harrssment and will be filing a police report.

Carla_P

• 

5.2K Messages

• 

3K Points

Hi @user_2137c5, we're sorry to hear that you've felt harassed by our Sales agent. May we know if you happen to remember the name of the agent you talked to, so we can raise this to the relevant team? Rest assured that your complaint will be shared with the relevant parties. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started