bloocherry17's profile

New Commentator

• 

4 Messages

• 

3 Points

Fri, Nov 13, 2020 1:29 AM

Error code 5014 on TV screen

Error code 5014 since yesterday night, called starhub 1633 this morning, not a single customer care picked up my phone call!!! Waited and wasted 2 hours.....! Did all the troubleshooting, on and off power switch but same error. 
I just want to make an appointment for a technician to come down and solve the situation. PLEASE MAKE IT FAST! 

Responses

Carla_P

• 

4K Messages

• 

1.9K Points

5 m ago

Hi @bloocherry17, we're sorry that you're having an issue with your set-top box. Since rebooting didn't help, please send a message to my colleagues via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below to further assist you. Thank you. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

New Commentator

• 

4 Messages

• 

3 Points

Sent already, and all I get are these automated messages..... What is the point!!! 

Carla_P

• 

4K Messages

• 

1.9K Points

Alternatively, you may also contact us through this form. If you have a Twitter account, you may also send us a direct message. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

5 Messages

• 

5 Points

2 m ago

Did you managed to resolve your issue? I also have the same issue. Called, wasted 35min and asked me to call again the next day as the company need to carry maintenance for their network. This is so frustrating. 

New Commentator

• 

4 Messages

• 

3 Points

Hi. Haven't logged in to this portal and only saw your message now. Problem was only solved when I kept calling the cust svc line (if I remembered correctly). They had an issue with their end & affected my network. Eventually, they troubleshoot on their end and problem solved. 

Get Started

Get Started