Skip to main content

New Commentator

• 

1 Message

Mon, Feb 11, 2019 6:00 AM

Dual Sim (E-Sim) support for Apple iPhone

Bought iPhone XS on impulse while shopping due to advertised dual Sim. 

After purchasing the phone, found there is no support for the said feature.

this is inconvenient as I’m carrying two phones about and haven’t purchased a working solution.

Responses

simonN

Community Manager

• 

880 Messages

2 years ago

Hi Suryadevan, the iPhone variant which is being sold in Singapore is the non dual SIM version. We hope this clarifies.

Blueloony

Trusted Contributor

• 

22 Messages

2 years ago

That’s actually partially correct. All iPhone XS & XS Max are duel sim capable with a single physical SIM card and an option to add an eSIM. 

Currently at time of writing, eSIM is not supported by StarHub.

Only the models sold in China have 2 physical SIM card slots. 

I do so hope that StarHub implements eSIM support as its a really useful feature. 

Arnel_bon

Senior Commentator

• 

4 Messages

• 

1 Point

2 years ago

Iphone xsmax has the esim capability. M1 already supported this so when will Starhub support the esim feature on iphonexs?
debbiefa

Community Manager

• 

842 Messages

2 years ago

Hi Arnel_bon, we are always looking at improving our services and ensure that we provide our customers with the best support. We currently do not offer this service but we will be sure to make available details to our customers if anything changes. 

========================================
Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

Has someone helped you?
Say thanks by liking the post.

Has your post been solved?
Let others know by marking the post using the "Accept as Solution" button.

Home is where the ♥ is
narlante

Esteemed Commentator

• 

6 Messages

a year ago

This was the reply last April 2019, still no esim support at this time (June) ?

New Commentator

• 

1 Message

a year ago

Until now only M1 supporter eSIM in Singapore. SingTel and StarHub are always outdated. Even in Malaysia, 3 major operator already supported eSIM and Singapore still left behind Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Commentator

• 

5 Messages

a year ago

Esteemed Commentator

• 

5 Messages

a year ago

Is the esim coming to StarHub or not at all? Please clarify if not coming to StarHub want to switch telco to M1 

simonN

Community Manager

• 

880 Messages

a year ago

Hi Yasmine, it'll be $1252 with smart buddy. Do note that Singapore iPhone is not the dual SIM version. - Simon

New Commentator

• 

1 Message

a year ago

Hi how much is iPhone XS Mas gold 64 gb does it included free incoming call thanks

Esteemed Commentator

• 

5 Messages

a year ago

It is dual Sim one physical Sim and one esim. StarHub doesn’t support esim though the phone has been released close to 10 months.
Jere_Lim

Community Manager

• 

1.1K Messages

a year ago

Hi, currently we do not have any news with regarding the esim on apple devices. Please stay tune at our website for more updates. Thank you 

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!

New Commentator

• 

1 Message

a year ago

Last whole year you guys were telling that you are in talk with apple to support esim now you guys are telling you have no idea.how can we trust starhub if you keep changing word like this? And you guys boost about changed telco with plastering ads allover Singapore where has that spirit gone. All corporate gimics😩 I am opting out of starhub I am listening same story from more than 1 year can't take anymore

JacksonTZG

Community Manager

• 

602 Messages

a year ago

Thank you for the feedback, adityashankert.

We are always looking at improving our services and ensure that we provide our customers with the best support. We currently do not offer this service, but we will be sure to make available details to our customers if anything changes.

We are thankful for your interest in the matter. Smiley Happy

- Jackson

Esteemed Commentator

• 

5 Messages

a year ago

The second generation of esim iPhones are also released its been 1 year already, is esim coming to StarHub yet or should I switch to M1?

Get Started

Get Started