Skip to main content
robin80

Respected Contributor

• 

15 Messages

Mon, Dec 5, 2016 5:00 PM

DTEK60

Hi Starhub,

May I know when DTEK60 is going to be available?

Responses

Accepted Solution

Santosh Rai

Alumni (Retired)

• 

1.2K Messages

4 years ago

Hello Robin, 

Is available in limited quantity at our VivoCity and Nex outlet. 

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!

robin80

Respected Contributor

• 

15 Messages

4 years ago

Hi Santosh,

Just to clarify here, any idea why DTEK60 is not listed on the online store (only DTEK50 is shown on the web page)? Do I need to call either Nex or VivoCity outlet to confirm DTEK60's availability before I go down?

Santosh Rai

Alumni (Retired)

• 

1.2K Messages

4 years ago

Hi Robin, its currently not available at our retail outlet. 

Please PM us your preferred outlet you would like to visit, including your contact details and we will check and get back to you. 

Thanks 

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!

Senior Commentator

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

H

Senior Commentator

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

Hi,

I called Starhub and they don't seem to have DTEK60 and have no idea when it is coming. I also visited the Vivo outlet as well as the Plaza Sing one but they both didn't have the phone.

Please advise, thanks.

robin80

Respected Contributor

• 

15 Messages

4 years ago

Hi,

I'm also looking for one as I didn't manage to get it. Strange that Starhub has DTEK50, but not DTEK60. Hopefully they'll have it soon. Alternatively, as BlackBerry is going to announce a new phone this week, I just hope that it will be available on Starhub.

sylvia916

Respected Contributor

• 

15 Messages

4 years ago

the online store doesnt seem to have the dtek50 anymore, hope they will bring in dtek60. hoping to try out the phone at their store. prefer blackberry over my current asus phone.

robin80

Respected Contributor

• 

15 Messages

4 years ago

Hi there,
I've gotten my DTEK60, but to be frank, while it's faster than Priv, it's also quite a slippery phone to hold. I'm using back Passport at the moment, waiting for BlackBerry Mercury (to be released next week in Barcelona). Hopefully StarHub will sell the device, too!

Senior Commentator

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

Hi Robin,

Did you get it from Starhub?

robin80

Respected Contributor

• 

15 Messages

4 years ago

Hi,

No, I got it from Red White Mobile at Bugis Cube.

sylvia916

Respected Contributor

• 

15 Messages

4 years ago

is dtek60 good? my previous blackberry is a z10 which i think its quite good, just the screen size is small.
robin80

Respected Contributor

• 

15 Messages

4 years ago

Hi,

DTEK60 is running on Android and this being BlackBerry, there's a security patch released every month. Size is good, it has a 5.5" screen. If you use Z10 before, then you are familiar with the solid BlackBerry onscreen keyboards. It comes with fingerprint feature, too. The only complain I have is the material used for the back of the phone. It is made of glass, which makes it slippery to hold, but can be overcome with casing. Also take note that the phone camera is, of course, not as good as iPhone. 

sylvia916

Respected Contributor

• 

15 Messages

4 years ago

i saw on blackerry website, dtek60 front camera is 8mp & rear camera is 21mp, still iphone better ah? like so sad sia. lol.

robin80

Respected Contributor

• 

15 Messages

4 years ago

Haha, ya. The camera is no match to iPhone. Perhaps it has to do with the BlackBerry camera app. I noticed that the shutter speed is kind of slow. Having said that, what attractive from DTEK60 is the keyboards and clean Android OS secured by BlackBerry. If you think this is what you want, then go for it. As for me, as I like writing articles on the phone I'm definitely switching to BlackBerry Mercury.

Get Started

Get Started