S

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

Mon, Mar 8, 2021 2:25 AM

Disney+ Billing

Hi! I want to know how the billing is shown as in the Disney+ App.

If you are subscribed to Disney+ with the app, under 'Accounts', it will show your subscription with Apple/Google Play Store but I wonder what it is written as if you have subscribed to Disney+ with Starhub. What does the subscription show then? 

Thank you!

Carla_P

• 

6.1K Messages

• 

3.8K Points

1年前

Hi @syafiramd, warmest welcome to GreenR Community! Here's the answer to your question,

Customers eligible for a Complimentary Disney+ subscription will have free Disney+ indicated their bill.

Customers will be charged $11.98 for a Disney+ add on subscription during their billing cycle.

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

@Carla_P Hello Carla! Thank you for the swift reply! However i wanted to know how the billing information looks like on the Disney+ App rather than the Starhub Bill. Currently if i'm subscribed directly with the app itself, this is how it looks like. 

Carla_P

• 

6.1K Messages

• 

3.8K Points

If you are subscribed via StarHub, "StarHub subscription" will be indicated. Please refer to the image below.

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started