N

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

Mon, Nov 16, 2020 9:12 AM

Delivery tracker not available

My handset delivery chosen 4-6pm but till date there’s mo updates on the delivery. Tried tracking via Starhub app but to no avail

Responses

Carla_P

• 

5.2K Messages

• 

3K Points

10 m ago

Hi @NazrulFathmi, I would like to apologise for the unexpected delay in receiving the handset that you’ve ordered. We appreciate your patience and we can assure you that we do our best to deliver your purchase on time. If by 6PM, you haven't received your handset, please send a message to my colleagues via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below to further assist you. Thank you. 

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

It is already 5.40pm and still not able to track. Need your help to check if the device has already been collected by the driver in the first place. I took half day leave just for this

Carla_P

• 

5.2K Messages

• 

3K Points

You may get in touch with my colleagues via Facebook Messenger. Apologies since I don't have access to check your account details here in the Community. Thank you. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started