Skip to main content
Ryan26

Esteemed Commentator

• 

5 Messages

Tue, Sep 13, 2016 12:00 AM

Delivery of iPhone 7Plus

I have ordered the iPhone 7 plus and the delivery on 19 Sep 2016. Can I appoint an authorised party to receive on my behalf?

Responses

Accepted Solution

eric3743

Grand Guru

• 

4.4K Messages

4 years ago

Hi  @Ryan26

For recontract, should not be an issue.

Do refer to the link for more info;

http://www.starhub.com/personal/support/online-store/cis/delivery-and-track-order.html

Do take note regarding proxy.

4. Do I have to be present at the time of delivery?

Yes, you need to be present at the time of delivery to sign and accept the purchase. We will need your proof of identification (NRIC/FIN or passport) in order to proceed with the installation or delivery of your item(s). Please ensure that the personal particulars you provided at the point of purchase is the same as what you provide at the point of delivery, to minimise any inconvenience.

5. Can I appoint an authorised party to receive my purchases on my behalf if I am not available at the point of delivery?

You are requested to receive your orders personally.
For new customers, please note that authorisation is not allowed.

For recontract customers, should you wish to have someone receive them on your behalf, please inform our staff in advance and prepare the relevant documents for verification by our colleague at point of delivery:

• Letter of Authorisation^
  • Your original NRIC/FIN/passport*
  • The original NRIC/FIN/passport* of the person receiving the items on your behalf.

^ Letter should indicate the intention to authorize another party to collect your purchases on your behalf. Please include both Names and NRIC of Authorizing Party (with signature) and Authorized Party

* Please also provide photocopies on top of the originals

----------------------------------------------

I am not Starhub staff &or related to.

Get Started

Get Started