H

1 Message

• 

1 Point

Tue, Apr 6, 2021 4:33 AM

Delivery did not arrive and i wasnt notified about it.

I was supposed to receive a delivery yesterday 5th April 4-6pm. However the delivery did not arrive even after 7pm. 

I facebook messaged starhub at 7pm and they couldnt give me an answer on the delivery. They told me they have escalated to the relevant team. I told them that i will be out and would need a update if the delivery would be coming as i would have to rush back  if the delivery is coming as no one is home however no answer from them and all they can tell me is they have escalated and asked for my patience.

In the end there is no delivery and no call from anyone that the delivery will not arrived. I have checked with the team today AGAIN and they are still telling me they have escalated and asking for my patience. I have repeatedly asked for a time frame for a response but they are unable to  provide me with it. 

Whats the point of putting a delivery time if it cannot be stick to? Am i supposed to wait for it foolishly till it has arrived? 

Responses

Carla_P

• 

4.6K Messages

• 

2.4K Points

2 m ago

Hi @hanwee1234, I'm genuinely sorry for all the trouble this situation has caused you. Please know it's never our intention to make things difficult for you. Let me just check, if you have received the promised callback or the delivery of your handset? 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started