B

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

Sat, Mar 6, 2021 11:58 PM

Complaint - Terrible Service and Serious Process Flaws

Would also like to lodge an official complaint. It took 5 days ( over 120 hrs, when I was told it will take 24 to 48 hours) and over 15 calls to starhub sales hotline for the recontract reset to be done. Sale consultants also keep passing me off to other sale consultants and gave numerous excuses about needing backroom approval. Was told there will be callbacks but that never happen.

What I wanted was to simply change the colour of the device as your Starhub online store was problematic - unavailable colours still shown to be available but sale transaction cannot be completed when picked. Was kickout of the online sale system many times which result in wrong colour for the device being selected in the first place. 
This is really unacceptable customer service from Starhub and exposes serious onlines store and process flaws. This has really seriously inconvenienced me and was very frustrating because the device was needed urgently. Hope Starhub can provide an explanation and do better 
Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

8 m ago

Hi @benleh, warmest welcome to GreenR Community. I'm sorry to hear about the experience you've had. I'd also like to apologise that we have not met your service expectations. Please know it's not our intention to make things difficult for you. Just to check, was your concern addressed already? 

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

No unfortunately it hasn't. I am now asked to filled in a hard copy form for refund and told that the process will take 4 to 6 weeks to process. Again shows Starhub in the dinosaur age - shouldn't the refund request be online/digital and be much more timely?

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

Since your concern is account-related, I highly advise that you reach out to our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger so they could further assist you with the refund. Apologies for the inconvenience caused as I don't have access to your account details here. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started