Skip to main content

Tue, Aug 11, 2020 4:00 AM

Change of Handset color

Hi, I have made an online order of the Note 20 Ultra on 08Aug, which can only be delivered on the 19Aug.

Can i change the color choice of my handset since order is not completed yet.

Responses

Carla_P

• 

2K Messages

• 

316 Points

2 months ago

Hi @joycegian, welcome to Greenr Community. Unfortunately, no exchange is allowed once you confirm your online order. Please refer to Clause 2.9 of Online Store’s Terms and Conditions < https://www.starhub.com/content/dam/starhub/legal-notices-and-terms/consumer/store.pdf >

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

3 Messages

2 months ago

Hi, I have read the clause however this is not exchange or refund as Order is not completed. It can only be delivered 18-20 Aug. I am amending my order, which i cannot understand why it cannot be done if it is not sold out, plenty of Note 20 series handset in the market due to the processor this year.

Carla_P

• 

2K Messages

• 

316 Points

2 months ago

Sad to say, we can't assist you here in the Community as we don't have the authority to amend your confirmed order. Moreover, once an order has been confirmed, any changes are not allowed anymore. 

~ Carla

Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.

3 Messages

2 months ago

So where can I find someone with authority?

All I'm getting are standard answers a customer service officer always give that does not help at all.

Carla_P

• 

2K Messages

• 

316 Points

2 months ago

You may reach out to our Customer Care Support Team via Facebook or Twitter to see if they can do anything about your request. However, we have to reiterate that the change of handset colour isn't allowed once the order has been confirmed. 

~ Carla

Get Started

Get Started