Skip to main content
C

5 Messages

• 

5 Points

Mon, Feb 22, 2021 3:36 PM

Cannot watch my subscribed channels

After the installation of the new exchanged set top box, I cannot watch my subscribed channels. The screen showed that An Issue is Detected, asked me to waited for 10 min. But I still cannot watch. Called the useless helpline. Totally, not helpful. Call will automatically end off within 1 min. So frustrating. 

Responses

Carla_P

• 

3.6K Messages

• 

1.5K Points

8 days ago

Hi @cblc77, sorry for the inconvenience caused. Just to check, do you get an error message while you access StarHub TV+?

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

5 Messages

• 

5 Points

No use. The error is 5014. Finally, managed to call the helpline and got through after 12 midnight. The sale consultant helped me for almost 40min, but still useless. At one point, I cannot even view the free local channels, keep showing the "loading..." screen. 

Anyway, thanks for taking initiative to be responsive. I just got a sms saying that my appointment for today is confirmed. I guessed the company is sending technician down. 

Carla_P

• 

3.6K Messages

• 

1.5K Points

Alright. The technician will be able to take care of your concern. Thank you. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started