A

3 Messages

• 

3 Points

Sun, Nov 22, 2020 4:37 AM

Cancel or Change my Online Order

I made a mistake when making an online order. I would like to amend the handset specs please otherwise would like to cancel the order. Order number is < removed private information >. Delivery is expected to be tomorrow morning. Someone please assist urgently.

Thank you!

Responses

Carla_P

• 

5.2K Messages

• 

3K Points

10 m ago

Hi @a5haman, sorry for the delayed response. Unfortunately, a change of order made on the Online Store is not allowed. 

3 Messages

• 

3 Points

I am still proceeding with the purchase but the specs is wrong. i know I selected 512 I even checked the summary before I confirmed the order but when I read my email yesterday it says 128. been on the phone waiting for a sales person to speak to me till I gave up and left my number for someone to call me but yet to receive any......

3 Messages

• 

3 Points

10 m ago

If its an android I won't bother but for an iPhone a difference in ROM is a major difference.... 

Carla_P

• 

5.2K Messages

• 

3K Points

Sad to say, I don't have the authority to grant your request. You may send a message to our Customer Care Support Team via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below to see if they could change/cancel your online order, which is subject to approval. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started