Gregory's profile

Honored Contributor

• 

26 Messages

Mon, Oct 7, 2013 5:00 AM

Cable TV Service Down AGAIN!!!

This is getting ridiculous as it's third time in three weeks.  All the channels down since 8:00 pm on the 7th October.  Anyone else in Jurong with no cable tonight?

Very tempted at this point to cancel my subscription.

KaiBoon

StarHub Prepaid

• 

9K Messages

• 

5 Points

8 y ago

Updates: While 90% of our cable TV, cable broadband and digital voice services have been restored for our customers in the affected areas, we continue to work with SingTel to ensure that their services to us remain stable. We will continue to keep you updated as soon as we have more information.  

thomman

Respected Contributor

• 

17 Messages

8 y ago

We still dont have intermet at home. Cable TV and landline ok now. We are at Woodlands. using Fibre internet on Dlink DIR -865L. 

There is a red light blinking on the Nucleus connect box, againt LOS and the globe sign in router is Red as well. Can you please advice if something is wrong

KaiBoon

StarHub Prepaid

• 

9K Messages

• 

5 Points

8 y ago

We are checking on it. I will keep you all updated.
KaiBoon

StarHub Prepaid

• 

9K Messages

• 

5 Points

8 y ago

In the latest update we received, 19% of our fibre broadband services to affected customers has been restored. We continue to work with SingTel to speed up restoration works. We thank you for your patience, and will provide you with another update as soon as there is more information.
thomman

Respected Contributor

• 

17 Messages

8 y ago

Thanks for the update. The internet is still not working. Kindly help to do the needful and help it to be up asap... Do keep us updated

KaiBoon

StarHub Prepaid

• 

9K Messages

• 

5 Points

8 y ago

I will provide progressive update from time to time.
KaiBoon

StarHub Prepaid

• 

9K Messages

• 

5 Points

8 y ago

As of 2.30pm, our pay TV, cable broadband and digital voice services were fully restored for affected customers. In addition, we have restored service to 27% of our fibre broadband customers affected by this incident. We continue to work with SingTel to speed up restoration works, which are expected to complete in the next 24-36 hours as advised by them. We thank you for your patience, and will provide you with another update as soon as there is more information.
KaiBoon

StarHub Prepaid

• 

9K Messages

• 

5 Points

8 y ago

Hi All

As at 10am this morning, over 95% of our fibre broadband services to affected customers has been restored. We continue to work with SingTel to ensure that their services to us remain stable. Thank you for your patience.

Valued Commentator

• 

2 Messages

8 y ago

I am living at Bukit Purmei. An area supposedly unaffected by the SINGTEL disruption but there is no signal being receved at all to my cable TV. Surprisingly, my fibre broadband was unaffected throughout the whole episode. Today is the 3rd day running that I have received no signal at all to my cable TV. Even when I plug the cable straight to my TV, bypassing the set top box, there is still no signal.

My mom called Starhub customer service on Friday evening but the supposed call back within 24 hours still has not happened. It is very very disappointing.

KaiBoon

StarHub Prepaid

• 

9K Messages

• 

5 Points

8 y ago

Are you still facing the issue?

Valued Commentator

• 

2 Messages

8 y ago

Issue resolved. A service technician came and foun the hubstation to be faulty. He replaced it.

Get Started

Get Started