user_7da4f8's profile

4 Messages

• 

3 Points

Thu, Sep 30, 2021 12:40 PM

Billing matters and service

My StarHub TV service was disrupted for 2 days and resumed on 2nd sept. StarHub was scheduled to change my modem and transfer my internet service to the modem. I had 2 internet service and requested to cancel one. however StarHub brought wrong device/order to my house and terminated my existing cable TV service on the same day itself. I waited for 2 days for StarHub to rectify this issue.Now my updated bill is at $582+ where I have been charged for termination of cable tv and reactivation. I have a proof of the wrong service order delivered with wrong personal details indicated. I acknowledged the order when service man came over to my place however the details of the service rendered and order on details (hard copy of document) was mailed to me. So upon acknowledging I am not aware of what is to be printed on the service order. I want an answer for this and wavier of my bill. 

4 Messages

• 

3 Points

2 m ago

I had a disruption of my TV service for 2 days  due to an error made my starhub. I had 2 internet services to my home connected to a digital box. I asked StarHub to cancel 1 of the internet service and connect the other together with my TV services. However StarHub terminated all my services and brought in the wrong device for cable to on the scheduled to change. Service man brought wrong device with wrong service form. I waited for 2 days before StarHub resumed my TV services with a new device. I requested for a bill wavier and was promised to put up the request to the billing dept however my current updated bill has been charged to $582 for termination of services. I want an answer for this. Why am I charged when my services are still ongoing? 

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Service delay and billing unreasonably
Carla_P

• 

5.8K Messages

• 

3.5K Points

2 m ago

Hi @user_7da4f8, apologies for the inconvenience this has caused. Please know it's never our intention to make things difficult for you. Unfortunately, we don't have access to you account details here to assist you. In this case, please contact our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below. Rest assured, they'll do everything they can to straighten this out. 

Get Started

Get Started