Skip to main content
bbgurl312

New Commentator

• 

1 Message

Thu, Feb 8, 2018 7:00 PM

apple watch series 3 GPS and Cellular

Hi I wanna know, does starhub supports the new apple watch series 3 GPS and cellular? If not, do they have plan to join one of the service provider?

Responses

Amy_Law

Alumni (Retired)

• 

3.3K Messages

3 years ago

Hi @ bbgurl312

We've no details on the Apple Watch yet. So stay tuned. 

- Amy
Amy_Law

Alumni (Retired)

• 

3.3K Messages

3 years ago

We don't have a definite date at this time. 

- Amy
dushan

Esteemed Commentator

• 

5 Messages

3 years ago

Hi Amy,

I’m not asking for a definite date just a rough idea.

I can wait if Watch 3 LTE is at least on StartHub’s roadmap.
dushan

Esteemed Commentator

• 

5 Messages

3 years ago

Hi,

Do you at least have a rough idea?

I’m about to start a new contract and unfortunately I’ll have to go with Singtel if Watch 3 LTE is not coming soon to StarHub.

Thanks
hclee01

Senior Contributor

• 

13 Messages

3 years ago

Yes, it will be good if Starhub has a roadmap on the availability as my moible phone contract is ending soon. If there is no roadmap, I may consider porting over to SingTel. I have already bought the celluar version of the watch that works with SingTel.

KenGS

Valued Contributor

• 

12 Messages

3 years ago

Same here, would like to know the status, else I will strongly consider to change to Singtel

Kateyklee

Valued Commentator

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

Same here too , if it doesn't come out soon, I have a strong reason why I should change to Singtel.

hclee01

Senior Contributor

• 

13 Messages

3 years ago

Saw this news article that Starhub is looking to offer this service. Hope that we can get some indicative dates. Thanks.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/technology/starhub-looking-to-also-offer-cellular-enabled-apple-watch-but-9954344

Senior Commentator

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

yes i saw this too. With the surge in sale of apple watch 3 and it having the most share of smartwatch, i'm sure many people are monitoring this very closely. Are you able to at least share some indicative month or even which quarter might be good for customers before they take the plunge and port over to Singtel.

Diane_R

Alumni (Retired)

• 

570 Messages

3 years ago

Hi flaminken, apologies, but there is no indicative date which I can share with you on this. 

Kateyklee

Valued Commentator

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

Hi, it’s been a month since the post about ‘StarHub looking to offer cellular services for Apple Watch series 3’. By any chance is StarHub close to a commercial launch?

Amy_Law

Alumni (Retired)

• 

3.3K Messages

3 years ago

We've no details yet. Do stay tuned. 

- Amy

Valued Commentator

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

Almost 3 months later and still nothing from Starhub. Since I already have the cellular watch, it won’t be long before I switch to Singtel...

Priya_R

Alumni (Retired)

• 

1.3K Messages

3 years ago

Hey Mcintst, so sorry to hear this. We definitely won't want to see you leave. Please stay tuned for more updates.

New Commentator

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Hi, 

is it possible to buy the Apple Watch 3 GOS and cellular first from the Apple shop and when starhub launches the plan, we are able to get onto the plan with the purchased watch? 

Get Started

Get Started