U

4 Messages

• 

4 Points

Thu, May 13, 2021 11:27 AM

$50 recontract voucher

Hello,

My contract expires in July 2021 (24 months). I have completed 21 months of the current contract (currently in 22th month) - which is why I have this $50 early recontract voucher, if my understanding is correct. A few questions:

1. If I recontract in a physical store, can I still use this $50 voucher? Right now I am able to apply this voucher in the online store. This $50 is able to offset part of my handset value. Is this voucher only applicable to online store?

2. If I recontract only on the 24th month (July 2021), will I still be eligible to this $50 voucher?

Responses

Carla_P

• 

5.2K Messages

• 

3K Points

4 m ago

Hi @user_e857fa, warmest welcome to GreenR Community! Thanks for your interest to recontract. Here are the answers to your questions.

1. The only voucher that Shops can use to offset 2nd handset at recommended retail price (RRP) for remaining value is the yearly $500 voucher from the $243 plan.

2. The voucher will no longer have an expiry date. Moreover, the bigger voucher value will be given when the customer recontracts to a higher mobile plan.

Get Started

Get Started