Skip to main content

New Commentator

• 

1 Message

Sat, Jul 14, 2018 10:00 PM

2001 error code

Had this problem this morning. Switch off and on the set-up box more than 5 times. Check the cable connections but still the same problem. I could see the TV shows but then it suddenly freeze, the popup msg appears. The clock is displayed correctly thou. 

Responses

Priya_R

Alumni (Retired)

• 

1.3K Messages

2 years ago

Hi Bisz98

If restarting the set top box does not help resolve the issue at all, can you provide me with your full name, NRIC, contact number and email address via Private Message so that I can assist you better? 

Hi, I'm having the same problem as Bisz98. Have tried restarting the set top box multiple times to no avail. Have also tried to contact Starhub via Facebook Messenger and requested a call back but have not received a response. Would be grateful if someone from Starhub could DM me. 

Carla_P

• 

1.9K Messages

• 

268 Points

Hi @sharpexistent, I’m very sorry that you’re having issues with your set-top box. Unfortunately, my colleagues via Facebook can't process a callback request on that platform. You may also contact us via Twitter Direct Message. Alternatively, you may send us an email at customerservice@starhub.com for further assistance. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Valued Commentator

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Hi, I also faced the same problem. Reset the box many times still the same error. Please advise. 

Hanbali_N

Alumni (Retired)

• 

634 Messages

2 years ago

Hi tmagdelene, can you provide me with the subscribers' details (Full name, NRIC/FIN, mobile number, email) via PM so that I may assist you from there? - Han

Valued Commentator

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Hi I’m facing the same issue. And tried many methods already but to no avail. Tried to PM you and also your other colleague named AMY with my full details but was unable to do so!!!! Can you send me a PM? Thanks. 

Valued Commentator

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Hi 

I tried as per the instructions shown on the tv, but still cannot watch. 

Valued Commentator

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

It’s been extremely frustrating for me ever since I switched over to fibre for my TV since Jun.  Without fail, I will have error 2001 appearing on my TV screen almost every week.  After trying everything possible including switching off and on the signal box at least 10 to 12 times, sometime the images will return after 10 or even 45 min later.  Is the the fault of the equipment?  Phone calls to the hotline is just that - hot ..I cannot remain glued to the phone for 30 min and longer ...

Valued Commentator

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

It’s a miracle .., I managed to get through the hotline within 5 min and they refreshed the settings and it is back to normalcy (for me)

Get Started

Get Started