U

3 Messages

• 

3 Points

Sat, Aug 7, 2021 12:19 PM

$200 waiver fee

Yearly $200 waiver fee discount will have how much impact if i continued my $155 plan this nov’21 when re-contract.

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

3 m ago

Hi @user_ddd33f, warmest welcome to GreenR Community. Are you referring to the Waiver of $200 Early Mobile Recontract Fee for Hub Club customers? If yes, this is applicable if there are no outstanding balances and the mobile line for which the waiver is sought must be in active use for at least 12 months.

3 Messages

• 

3 Points

3 m ago

Yup, I’m referring to this. I heard that “Waiver of $200 Early Mobile Recontract Fee” was changed or no more, and became issued voucher of $50/$100 for $65 and $95 plan respectively. Any changes to $155 plan? Still having $200 VOUCHER?

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

Please be informed the “Waiver of $200 Early Mobile Recontract Fee” is no longer applicable under the new Hub Club Go programme.

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

3 Messages

• 

3 Points

Last replied says still applicable yet today mentioned differently? So is no more right? Or will changed to voucher instead? How much will be issued if have? Base on plan that i owned?

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

If you're still under the old Hub Club membership and haven't used the waiver you may use it. You may check with our Customer Support if you're eligible to use the waiver. Moreover, please be informed that once you sign up for a new Mobile line or TV or Broadband service, or recontract any of your StarHub services then your current Hub Club membership will be upgraded to the all-new Hub Club Go programme.

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started