Community Relationship Manager

• 

1.1K Messages

• 

82 Points

Tue, Jan 26, 2021 8:59 AM

[Contest Closed] #Giveaway: StarHub's 2021 Chinese New Year Red Packets! [

Have you been an avid StarHub red packet collector?

In the comments section below, show us a photo of at least one red packet that you’ve collected from StarHub (from 2020 or earlier).

15 winners will each receive 2 packs of StarHub's 2021 red packets and a carrier bag.

How to Win: 

• Contest is open from 26 January 2021 through 1 2 February 2021, 11:59pm.
  • Submit a photo of a red packet design that you've collected from StarHub (2020 or earlier) in the comments section below. 
  • Participants are required to sign up as GreenR Community Member in order to submit entries. Click the “Sign In” button to create an account.
  • Only entries with red packets from the past collections (2020 and before) will be eligible.
  • The prize is as stated and is non-transferable and not-for-sale. No cash alternatives will be offered.
  • The prize will be sent to winners via regular mail and GreenR Community will not liable for lost mails.
  • This Contest is open to everyone (“Participants”). Participants under the age of twenty-one (21) years old must seek parental and/or guardian consent before participating in this Contest.
  • Employees of StarHub, their immediate families (including spouses, children, parents, brothers and/or sisters), any persons professionally associated with this Contest, commercial customers, bulk subscription customers and StarHub mobile prepaid customers are not eligible to participate in this Contest.
  • StarHub reserves the right to redistribute any unclaimed Prize to other Participants or donate any unclaimed Prize or its equivalent value to the Community Chest or any other approved charitable organization.
  • The Prize, or any part thereof, shall not be transferable, exchangeable, redeemable or substituted for cash or other benefits.
  • StarHub reserves the right, at any time in its sole and absolute discretion, to substitute, withdraw, add to or alter the Prize or any part thereof without prior notice.
  • The Winners will be notified via Community StarHub personal message within five (5) working days after the Contest Period by StarHub. In the event a chosen Winner cannot be contacted within 24hrs, another Winner will be picked as a replacement.
  • The Prize must be redeemed in accordance with the notification message from StarHub.
  • If a Winner fails to respond in accordance with StarHub’s notification by the deadline specified, that Winner shall be deemed to have forfeited the Prize, and no further correspondence will be entertained under any circumstances.
  • By participating in the Contest and/or accepting the Prize, each Participant and Winner agrees that StarHub and its related corporations (collectively “StarHub Group”) may collect and use their personal data, as well as disclose their personal data to StarHub Group partners for various purposes, to facilitate their participation in the Contest and acceptance of the Prize, including contacting them at their Singapore telephone numbers regarding their participation in the Contest. Such personal data may include without limitation a Participant’s or Winner’s name, telephone number, email address, personal identification or passport number, as well as his picture, photographs or likeness.
  • StarHub Group and its partners reserve the right to use the names, pictures, photographs or likeness of any Participant or Winner in their marketing, publicity or promotional materials at their sole discretion without notice to the Participant or the Winner, or require any Participant or Winner to appear in any form of marketing, publicity or promotional activities. StarHub may also use such personal data to conduct analysis on the Participant’s/Winner’s use of StarHub products and services to help StarHub improve, review, develop and efficiently manage the products and services offered to StarHub customers.
  • By participating in this Contest, each Participant/Winner consents to StarHub Group and its partners’ collection, use and disclosure of their personal data for the purposes and in the manner described above.
  • StarHub's decisions on the Contest and the Winners shall be final and no correspondence will be entertained under any circumstances. In the event of a dispute, any individual’s entitlement to participate in the Contest and any Participant’s entitlement to the Prize shall be subject to the sole discretion and final determination of StarHub.

-Jolene 

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.

Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

nonex

Respected Advisor

• 

46 Messages

• 

5 Points

9 m ago

Hope to win! 😊 Thank you Starhub!

Jolene_L

• 

1.1K Messages

• 

82 Points

@nonex wow do you remember which year this was from? 

-Jolene 

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.

nonex

Respected Advisor

• 

46 Messages

• 

5 Points

@Jolene_L wahh i didn't keep track of the year 😅 

1 Message

• 

1 Point

9 m ago

Have always been a big fan of the Green Company's Angbaos ! Hope to win some this year ! ! 

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

Thanks for joining, @itsonlyjeremy!  

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
Jolene_L

• 

1.1K Messages

• 

82 Points

@itsonlyjeremy Hey Jeremy, we've sent you an email, could you please check your email and let us know if you've received it? Thanks! 

-Jolene 

3 Messages

• 

3 Points

9 m ago

Forgot which is the 2020 design, anyway here is my collection of Starhub red packet design. Hope to win the 2021 design to add to the collection. 

(edited)

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

Omg! This is a lot! 😲 They still even looked in good condition. 

(edited)

~ Carla

Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 

3 Messages

• 

3 Points

Yes I kept 2 of each design and that's why they still looked new. Good thing is some of the design are not only good for CNY but other occasion like wedding, birthday as well. Of course the quality and vibrant colours are what I liked as well. 

Jolene_L

• 

1.1K Messages

• 

82 Points

Yes you're right, it's great for other occasions. I personally like floral designs on red packets too. 

-Jolene 

Jolene_L

• 

1.1K Messages

• 

82 Points

Hi @desmania12 , we've sent you an email, could you check and let us know if you haven't received it? Thanks! 

-Jolene 

3 Messages

• 

3 Points

@Jolene_L 

Hi Jolene, I have just replied to the email. Thank you. 

1 Message

• 

1 Point

9 m ago

hope to win for my dad!
Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

This is by far my most favourite Angbaos! 

(edited)

~ Carla

ELVANCHAI

Trusted Commentator

• 

9 Messages

• 

1 Point

9 m ago

Don’t ask me which year is it, because I already forgot. Haha....

Anyway hope I have luck to get the new design of red packet this time ^_^

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

Don't worry, I don't also remember which year this is. 😂😊

~ Carla

1 Message

• 

1 Point

9 m ago

I love Starhub red packets and this is one of my collection. Hope to win for myself of this year design.

HAPPY OX YEAR! 

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

Floral designs on red packets are really ❤❤❤. 

~ Carla

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

9 m ago

Have been a loyal customer of StarHub over the years. Check out my collection of Ang Bao Packets from Mr Terry Clontz, Mr Neil, Mr Tan and Mr Peter K when they were the CEO of StarHub. 

(edited)

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

OMG! I think out of all the participants in this giveaway, you have the most number of Ang Bao packets. Yay you! 

~ Carla

Jolene_L

• 

1.1K Messages

• 

82 Points

Hi @Chewyuan , tried sending you an email but the mail was bounced back. Could you check your email address in your profile and so that I can reach out to you? Thanks! 

-Jolene 

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

Hi Jolene,

I have update my email in my profile setting. Kindly email me again.

Thanks!

New Commentator

• 

2 Messages

• 

1 Point

9 m ago

Happy Lunar New Year to all🎉🎉🎉

Wish to win 😉

Thank you starhub. 

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

Happy Lunar New Year to you too, @dolphin106! Wishing you all luck on this giveaway! 

~ Carla

5 Messages

• 

5 Points

9 m ago

Posted, lets hope we get lucky... :-)

Jolene_L

• 

1.1K Messages

• 

82 Points

Hi Andy, we've sent you an email, please check and reply the email to redeem your prize. Thanks! 

-Jolene 

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

9 m ago

Hoping to get starhub red packet this years. Been with starhub so many years but is always so hard to get red packet.

Hope this year I can win.

Wishing StarHub have a wonderful Ox Year ahead!! 

Jolene_L

• 

1.1K Messages

• 

82 Points

Wishing you an Ox-picious lunar new year too, @Antzlim79 !

-Jolene 

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

9 m ago

Hope I will be lucky 🍀🍊🍊

Jolene_L

• 

1.1K Messages

• 

82 Points

Wow, that looks like an old collection.

-Jolene 

Jolene_L

• 

1.1K Messages

• 

82 Points

9 m ago

Hi everyone! what a wonderful collection of ang baos you guys have - we really enjoyed seeing all the different designs and colours of StarHub's red packet over the years! 

Thank you for your participation and for all your wonderful entries, the contest is now closed and we have reached out to all winners to redeem the prize. 

Do look out for upcoming contests on GreenR Community! 

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

Many thanks for the giveaway. Have a wonderful New Year to you and your team.

Get Started

Get Started