Skip to main content
jakestargo

Trusted Commentator

• 

8 Messages

Wed, Jun 17, 2020 12:00 PM

[Reposted from StarHub GO section] BEWARE: DO NOT SUBSCRIBE TO STARHUB GO app...Buyer Beware

To anyone who is looking to subscribe, please beware: you will pay for the subscription but will not be able to watch AND the customer support is absoluately abysmal, see details below.

I downloaded the StarHub GO app and subscribed to the Go Select pack in iOS. However, none of my devices could play the pack and the app kept asking me to "RENT". I checked my account online using the desktop browser and it showed that none of my devices were actually registered.

I tried calling the customer helpline 1633 but there was no option for StarHub Go ONLY users who are not subscribers to other services i.e. my NRIC and mobile was not in their system. As such, there was no option to speak to a support rep.

I then (1) emailed the support, (2) posted in the community forum and (3) chatted with FB Messenger support about this issue.

From May 12 through today, after over a month of emailing, corresponding in the forum, and chatting with the following reps (see the lists of names below), they have effectively ignored my issue. Each time I contacted them, I would be asked the same questions and provided the same standard response along these lines "We'll make sure to keep an eye on this matter to provide you with urgent update. Again, we sincerely apologise for the experience and inconvenience this has caused.

Customer Affairs, customerservice@starhub.com: Janice, Edwin, Maris, Janice, Arjeanne, Elle, Joliet, Juliver, Roxanne, Maris, Lybienne, Adrianne

Community Relationship Manager, StarHub Community: Jolene_L

Facebook Messenger: Giselle*, Maggi, Romar, Karen, Addie, Nathan*, Haidee*, Jannet, James, Pat

*Engaged with me at multiple points and always asked the same questions, and provided no useful resolution.

Responses

No Responses!

Get Started

Get Started