shadyshelter's profile

New Commentator

• 

1 Message

Fri, Jun 20, 2014 6:00 AM

Compliments to Wei Jie from Starhub Billing Department

Many Thanks to Wei Jie from Starthub billing department for solving my digital voice billing issue.

Speedy respond and good attitude. Compliments from Jackson Huang & Warmest Regards.

Responses

KaiBoon

StarHub Prepaid

• 

9K Messages

• 

5 Points

7 y ago

Hi there

I am happy to see that Wei Jie has delighted you. Can you drop me a Private Message with your details so as to allow me to log this compliment for Wei Jie? Thanks.

1 Message

• 

1 Point

9 m ago

Compliment to StarHub billing department Miss Yeow Kai Xin, Yuki.

I have make a call to StarHub billing today 7/Jan/2021 and Miss Yeow Kai Xin who answered my called.  She is so helpful, patient and so detailed to explained to me and go through my bills from last year Aug to Dec, 2020.  
I am very appreciate of her dedication of her working attitude and patient.  She is so kind to help me to find out what went wrong of my bills and help me to rectify it.

Therefore, I call for StarHub management attention - please kindly give my heartfelt appreciation compliment to Miss Yeow Kai Xin, Yuki and she should be highly noted and applaud of her dedication working attitude.  Thank you so much, Yuki!  You are great and so patient!  Well appreciate greatly! 👍👏👏👏

Carla_P

• 

5.2K Messages

• 

3K Points

Hi @571200, warmest welcome to GreenR Community! Thank you for taking the time to write your kind words for our colleague Yeow Kai Xin. We greatly appreciate it! 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started