Skip to main content

New Commentator

• 

1 Message

Mon, Apr 20, 2020 6:00 AM

Awesome customer service by Sebastian Lim (Technician Code E10052)

I had an appointment with the Hub Trooper to relocate my broadband and Mr Sebastian Lim was my technician. He called me 10 minutes before arrival to inform me and arrived very punctually. He was very fast and efficient and the installation took less than 10 minutes! In the evening, when moving things around, we accidentally kicked our connectors and had difficulties getting our Internet up and running again. After trying to turn on/off the two connectors for a few times to no avail, I tried to call the customer care hotline but could not manage to get through after 20 - 30 minutes. Desperate to have Internet back for work, I Whatsapped Mr Lim as I got his phone number in the morning when he called. He replied very quickly and patiently guided me through Whatsapp Messages at first, and then call later. With his guidance, I managed to get the Internet back on after 10 - 15 minutes. Mr Lim also provided me with some useful advice on how to prevent such cases from happening again in the future. 

One of the best customer services I have come across so far! Kudos to Mr Lim for your great service and humble attitude. Hope you get your well-deserved appraisal Smiley Very Happy

Responses

Carla_P

• 

2K Messages

• 

342 Points

6 months ago

Hi @AnhNguyen66, thank you for the generous compliments and taking your time to write this post for our technician Sebastian Lim. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started