D

1 Message

• 

1 Point

Sun, Apr 4, 2021 11:13 AM

Why is a compatible router needed for the StarHub TV+ to access free-to-air channels?

As a network engineer myself, it does not make senses to me that StarHub TV+ requires a Nokia Beacon via wired or wireless connection or to Linksys EA7500 or EA8100 via a wired connection to watch free-to-air channels. 

In short only the routers that were manufactured for StarHub, my Asus router should have the same capabilities as the routers that you have listed.

Carla_P

• 

5.4K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

6 m ago

Hi @Dan_T, warmest welcome to GreenR Community! Currently, the compatible routers to access free-to-air channels are Smart WiFi (Nokia Beacon 1), Linksys EA7500v2, and Linksys EA8100. Don't worry, we are working to expand the list of compatible routers progressively over time. Stay tuned for more updates on our website

1 Message

• 

1 Point

Have StarHub expanded the list of routers that are compatible ? Pls advise where I can get access to the list.

Carla_P

• 

5.4K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

Hi @user_c8aa5b, warmest welcome to GreenR Community. Currently, the compatible routers are still Smart WiFi (Nokia Beacon 1), Linksys router model EA7500v2 and EA8100. We will make an update once the information is available. Thanks for your patience. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

4 d ago

Hi Has Starhub updated its compatible routers for free to air channels, in particular the Linksys MX4200? 

Carla_P

• 

5.4K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

Hi @user_3dac53, we're happy to share that the Smart WiFi Pro now supports Free-To-Air channels. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started