Skip to main content
three

Respected Contributor

• 

17 Messages

• 

2 Points

Sat, Nov 21, 2020 1:41 AM

Why Cut off my Starhub TV when I recontract and till now its off???

I did a recontract on the 12 Nov. I received SMS reminder on 16 Nov that there is an appt with Starhub on 17 Nov. Again another SMS reminder on 17 Nov morning. 

Internet and TV were CUT OFF at 8am 17 Nov. Mind you that my spouse is working from home and you disrupted Internet access!

The appt supposed to be between 2pm - 4pm. I waited till 4.30pm but no one turn up.

I made a call to your platinum hotline.

Your tech person said there was an error on the recontract order. He can reinstated my Internet but not the TV service. Ok, fine, get back the Internet first (even though it is already coming 5pm and my spouse wouldn't work without Internet access).

Told me that someone will give me a call within 24 hours. No one called the next day.

Made another call to your platinum hotline. Same response that someone will call within the day.

Anyway long story short;

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE CALL ME AND REINSTATE MY TV SERVICE BACK??? IT HAS BEEN DOWN FOR 5 DAYS AND COUNTING. I AM STILL PAYING FOR THE SERVICE!!!

Responses

Carla_P

• 

2.7K Messages

• 

763 Points

11 days ago

Hi @three, sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. We understand that you are frustrated about this. Please know it's not our intention to make things difficult for you. Just to check, if your TV service has been reinstated already? 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!
three

Respected Contributor

• 

17 Messages

• 

2 Points

Carla, TV service not reinstated. Down 7 days and still counting.

Carla_P

• 

2.7K Messages

• 

763 Points

In this case, please get in touch with our Customer Care Support Team via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below so they could further assist you. Apologies since I don't have access to your account details here to give you more details regarding your concern. Thank you. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started