Skip to main content
R

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

Mon, Feb 22, 2021 12:47 AM

Why can't I view Channel News Asia on my TV+

Hi,

I can't seem to watch CNA on the TV+? Do I need to subscribe to an add on? Which add on is it? Is it not free since it's a local channel?

Thanks,

RJ

Responses

Carla_P

• 

4K Messages

• 

1.9K Points

2 m ago

Hi @rjpiloton, warmest welcome to GreenR Community! Please be informed that to enjoy Free-to-air channels, you will need StarHub Broadband and a StarHub Smart WiFi router or StarHub Broadband with a Linksys router model, EA7500v2 or EA8100.

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

@Carla_P thanks for the response Carla. So that might be the answer. Because right now I have connected the TV+ directly to the modem (Starhub Broadband). So you are saying that it needs the Nokia Beacon wifi router hooked up so I can watch free-to-air channels? 

Carla_P

• 

4K Messages

• 

1.9K Points

Yes, the StarHub TV+ Box should be connected to Nokia Beacon and the ONT. Here's the how the set-up should look like

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started