mrlim17's profile

Valued Contributor

• 

24 Messages

• 

13 Points

Wed, Mar 17, 2021 1:27 AM

Which local agency to lodge a complain against Starhub TV+ service?

Hi All,

Please advise which is the local government agency that is responsible for TV standards in Singapore? the TV+ service is horrible, and based on what I read in these forum, the issues are not new and are at least a few months old. Starhub does not seem to be interested to resolve the issues, All their support channels basically just pushed the blame around and ask the consumers to call the "help channels" in a loop. "forum" -> "facebook messenger" -> "1633". Take forever to get through, and only solution they provide is to reboot everything.

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

7 m ago

We do understand your sentiments, @mrlim17. We are genuinely sorry if you feel that way. As you've mentioned in your previous post that you're encountering the M7002 error. Please ensure that your router is on its latest firmware and try to do a factory reset of your router to see if the issue persists. Once again, we apologise for the inconvenience you have encountered on the issue with your TV+ service

Also, let me just share that we usually advise our customers to perform some basic troubleshooting steps before we tell them to contact our Technical Support Team. Nonetheless, we appreciate you sharing with us your views on the ways to improve our services. Thank you. 

7 Messages

• 

7 Points

7 m ago

I second that! This M7002 issue has been around for so long and it has not been resolved. Where can we complain and they are not interested to resolve this at all!

Get Started

Get Started