L

7 Messages

• 

7 Points

Fri, Mar 5, 2021 8:23 AM

What happened to Channel.860 on starhub tv+

Hi, changed to starhub tv+ yesterday and noticed that channel.860 is gone. What happened?

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

8 m ago

Hi @Ladybird1000, warmest welcome to GreenR Community! Are you subscribe to Asian+ Pass? The Hub Drama First HD Ch 860 On Demand is under the Asian+. 

7 Messages

• 

7 Points

8 m ago

Yes, i have subscibed to Asian+

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

Have you tried to reboot your set-top box? 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

7 Messages

• 

7 Points

Yes, have rebooted my box.

What may be the issues?

What solutions are there to resolve this?

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

Please send a message to our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below for further technical assistance. Thanks!

~ Carla

Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.

7 Messages

• 

7 Points

Hi there, yes, have tried that. Any other reasons for the non availability?

What can be done?

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

Unfortunately, I'm unable to assist you with your concern as we need to escalate this to the relevant team so they could further assist you. Thank you.

~ Carla

Get Started

Get Started