EL

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

Tue, Mar 23, 2021 6:32 AM

Unable to watch find channel 839

Hi, i recently change to TV+ box.

Have add on my add-on channel Cantonese Pack on top of my pass.

Understand i am able to watch 838 live and 839 VOD

However please advise how am i to go about catching up my missed shows via 839?

Thanks

Responses

Accepted Solution

1 Message

• 

1 Point

1 m ago

I solved the mystery.

Go to TV shows in your starhub tv plus app.

Choose Asian.

Scroll down and you will see Hub Cantonese VOD. Choose the titles to watch.

Aspirant

• 

1 Message

• 

1 Point

But it doesn’t have all the shows that 839 has! It only has the 3 Primetime drama series. All the repeat drama, news and variety programs are not in! People on Fibre tv have access to all that on 839 so tell me how is that an equivalent

Carla_P

• 

4.6K Messages

• 

2.4K Points

3 m ago

Hi @Erik LEONG, warmest welcome to GreenR Community! We have this new feature on StarHub TV+ called Time-Shift TV where you can start over or rewind the shows you've missed on selected LIVE TV channels up to 24 hours later. You may refer here for the list of channels. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Carla_P

• 

4.6K Messages

• 

2.4K Points

In this case, please send a message to our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below so they could escalate your concern to the relevant team. Thanks.

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started