Honored Commentator

• 

13 Messages

• 

3 Points

Fri, Feb 7, 2020 5:00 AM

TVB Anywhere

hi Star Hub

I subscribed to TVB Anywhere in Star Hub online.

I downloaded TVB Anywhere apps on my Android TV; how can I activate by premium service ?

Please advice.

Accepted Solution

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

2 y ago

Hi @star-star, you will need to do a one-time link of your Hub ID to your TVB ID on TVBAnywhere+. 

You may follow these steps:

1. Open the TVBAnywhere+ app and register for a TVB ID.
    (A verification email will be sent to you to activate your TVB account.)
  2. Once activated, log in with your TVB ID and select the Premium Zone.
  3. Select ‘Link with StarHub Hub iD’ to link your Hub iD to your TVB ID.
    (You just need to do this once. Once it’s linked, you will only need to log in with your TVB ID whenever you access TVBAnywhere+.)
  4. Enter your Hub iD and password on the login page.
  5. Once it’s linked, you can start accessing the Premium Zone for free.

1 Message

• 

1 Point

Hi I can’t find Link with StarHub Hub iD anywhere within the app. Can you help thanks

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

Hi @Peg, you could follow these steps instead

Step 1: Create a Hub iD if you don't already have one. If you do, get it ready. 
Step 2: Log in to StarHub TV+ using your Hub iD and subscribe to TVBAnywhere+ (Premium) via StarHub TV+.
Step 3: Download the TVBAnywhere+ App.
Step 4: From TVBAnywhere+ app, create your TVB ID, link with your Hub iD, and watch away!

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!
star-star

Honored Commentator

• 

13 Messages

• 

3 Points

2 y ago

Thanks

1 Message

• 

1 Point

4 m ago

Hi, I don't see Premium zone, I only see Basic Zone, VOD Zone and Channel Zone. I am unable to link the TVB id to my HUB id, are you able to advise? Thank you.

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

Hi @user_562bad, warmest welcome to GreenR Community! Please contact our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below as we need to refer to your account details first to further assist you. Thanks. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started